- Deluxe air-conditioned vehicle,
- English speaking driver,
- All tolls, parking, petrol (gas) and taxes.
- Entrance tickets where applicable,
- authorized guide available on request
- Meals and drink
Avellino is the land of great noble wines. Our tour allows access into the main wine cellars in the entire area, where the following three wines are produced:
- The Greco di Tufo, an aristocratic wine that was first introduced by the Greeks from Thessaly. It's straw-colored, golden yellow, pleasing and characteristic aroma, dry harmonic taste goes well with all dishes.
- The Fiano, an antique wine from the Latin vitis apiana (as it attracts bees), very aromatic and can also be served as an aperitif. Yellow-straw colored, intense pleasant aroma and dry taste (similar to toasted hazelnuts) goes well with all fish based dishes.
- The Taursi, was the first in Campania to be awarded the prestigious DOCG. It's ruby, burgundy color and acquires orange reflections with aging, pleasing aroma, dry and aromatic taste goes well with lasagne, game, roasts, mushrooms and strong or seasoned cheeses.
Tour can be reserved as a private tour or you can create a group or we will help to find fellow passengers to share the tour and costs.
The proposed itinerary is only a suggestion, the vehicle and English speaking driver is basically yours for the tour. If you would like to visit alternative towns please email and we will create an itinerary together to suit you!